Comfortable and safe coach fleet
CoachWays offers an efficient, economical charter service with professional, friendly drivers for trips, tours and excursions. We can cater for all your land transport needs.
CoachWays Resources is a division of CoachWays Australia specifically catering to the needs of the mining and resources industry. We’re helping to move workers safely and on time.
We tailor solutions to suit your transportation needs. From transfers and shuttles to support a FIFO workforce, to dedicated BIBO (Bus In Bus Out) services.
– Camp to site shuttles
– Contractor transport
– Airport services
– Onsite shuttles
– Construction projects
– Mine shutdown services
Our product offer doesn’t stop with the bus.
CoachWays Resources goes above and beyond to deliver a total safety focused solution including:
– Project management
– Tailored KPI reporting
– Risk management
– Traffic management
– Service optimisation
– Custom depot setup
No requirement is too big and no task too small. Our contracts range from a few thousand dollars to $+5 million.
For more information, a full assessment of your ground transport requirements and solutions that will support you in more ways, please contact our Resources division Project Managers.
– Quality and Safety Zero tolerance to Drugs and Alcohol including regular testing of all drivers and staff.
– Coaches equipped with computers and onboard GPS tracking system.
– Courtesy SMS arrival notification for on-time performance.
– Quality control of all bookings 24hrs, 7 days a week.
– Regular maintenance and inspection of all vehicles.
– All vehicles are equipped with seat belts.
For information and details about CoachWays Australia’s corporate, education and government charter services or for any once off charter requirements please visit our Charters page.